New Listing: Rare Piedmont Avenue Loft
Piedmont Avenue is just 2 short blocks away and offers all the finest – Restaurants, shops, movies, cafes, book stores, and sunny places to walk, watch and work. Commuting is snap from here and of course there are gallons of coffee nearby!
Here is an opportunity to own a unique urban loft/townhome in one of Oakland’s most desirable neighborhoods – The Piedmont Avenue Shopping District! This stunning residence features 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 3 stories. It was constructed by a quality builder to exacting standards with extensive use of hardwoods, architectural metal work, natural stone, acid stained concrete and museum quality wall finishes. Soaring 24 foot ceilings flood the space with natural light. Three decks and great views give you plenty of outdoor space and huge industrial windows open-up vistas. A spacious eat-in kitchen and private garage are just some of the components that make loft-living here so great.
The master sleeping area overlooks the living area below, providing a real sense of drama. The master bathroom is a work of art with a flamed granite tile floor and an oversized oval tub. The eat-in kitchen is a dream for both the cooks and all the helpers – featuring stainless steel appliances, tons of work space and plenty of cabinetry. The sleek black granite countertops compliment the unique cherry and maple cabinets creating a beautiful look. The second bedroom and garage are what really set this loft apart. The second bedroom boasts a private deck, ample storage and acid washed concrete floors; this space is perfect for guests, a home office, or ?? And the garage— with a unique glass door— includes a laundry area and is finished so it can double as an Art Studio or more.
MLS # 40597308
- 2 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
- Hardrock Maple & Concrete Floors
- 2nd Bedroom Perfect for Home Office/Guest
- Awesome Gourmet Kitchen
- 3 Private Decks
- Private One-Car Garage, Laundry
- Great Architectural Detailing
- Soaring Ceilings, Huge Industrial Windows
- 1,208+/-sqft of Living Space o Natural Light & Views
- Awesome Loft Master Suite
- Garage Is Usable For Art Or ??
- Glass Industrial Doors
- “Walker’s Paradise” according to WalkScore This home scored an unbeatable 97 out of 100 Sell the cars – Ride BART and get a couple bikes!
- Note: The locals ride the Kaiser shuttle back and forth to MacArthur BART Station